Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

Euros, fiction writing, contracts!!

More House:
Wow another week down, its getting closer to the construction of the house getting built. Hopefully this weekend we will get to actually go pick out everything we need. We did start looking up appliances and it seems that our kitchen will have stainless steal, but we have decided that we will spend a bulk of our money in the kitchen in the beginning. So there haven't been any major changes in the house progress.

Fiction Writing:

Those that are closest to me and know that I have always fancied myself a writer knows that the past few years have been a struggle for me to come up with ideas, to pursue ideas and to feel confident in sharing my writings. I haven't really felt like I could do it again, but I have been checking out Craig's list adds and found an e-magazine I am thinking about submitting to, it is all very exciting. It has been a long struggle to feel like I can write creatively again but I'm hoping that because of the place I'm in at this point in my life will help with that.

I have decided that I am going to try to write a bit every day, not to pressure myself but to keep up the thoughts. There are a select few I will share my rough drafts with, mainly writing friends. More than likely I will write under a pseudonym so if and when I start getting any publishing's I will keep those that want posted. Be warned that my writing style vary from romance, to gritty crime so if it is not your cup of tea I completely understand. So if anyone has any ideas or thoughts let me know. Wish me luck!

I don't have much more to write tonight nothing is really exciting other than Michael has counted up his Euros and showed me what each coin looks like (I feigned interest), but I'm sure he knows that. Well I guess it is time to be off to bed.

Like I said those that I want to read my drafts or those that are interested let me know all I ask is understand that these are thoughts of my imagination it is not how I may or may not truly feel but it is just something to be entertaining.

Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment