Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

Green Juice, Kefir, Turkey Sanwhiches..and Antibiotics?

What a day...two days ago I started a be-cleansed a week long full body cleanse that I got from GNC. The first two days I have had to drink a body purifier juice with water...and boy have I drank plenty of water. I feel that I have been peeing all day long. The first day went well and so has the second, I am just worried that the cleanse won't work as well because I have a sinus infection. My throat had been hurting for a few days but I wasn't to concerned until I could not swallow and there was nasty stuff in my nose. Anyway went to the doctor and now I am on an antibiotic for 5 days, something I don't like doing is immediately take an antibiotic but I need to get better fast since I start the new job on Thursday. Day 2 of the body cleanse went well I had water and waffles for breakfast, and a sandwich, fruit and cheese crackers for lunch. As a snack I had toast with mozzarella and pasta sauce. I felt fine with all of those things it wasn't until dinner and I was craving chick-fil-a that I began having a problem...I had a DUH moment because greasy fast food and body purifying mixtures do not mix.

To help with the uneasy tummy feeling I downed a glass of kefir, my new best friend...a lovely yogurty drink full of probiotics and now I feel better. Tomorrow will be day 3 of the cleanse and I will vow to not eat anything bad....even if it is cake (tomorrow will be my last day at Sheib so might be there :). My menu tomorrow looks very healthy and full of fruit and veggies.

Breakfast: Waffles, tea, water
Snack: Cliff bar, water, water ,water
Lunch: Sandwich, small soup, apple sauce
Snack: Fruit, cheese crackers, tea
Dinner: not sure yet???

Drink water all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment