Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 29, 2010

WooHoo

So much to update on. First of all I survived summer school, and a reminder to myself I am never going to be doing that again. Second I graduated from Texas State with both my degrees. I also got the job that I had applied for, and let me tell you applying for jobs in a job within itself, not something I want to do again. I put in my notice at Sheib and will be off to Texas Integral Care before I know it...which is 3 days away. Finally the best news of all is that I got engaged. Michael asked me to be his wife on August 15, 2010, we have tentatively set a date of May 21, 2011. So now I am planning a wedding.

With wedding planning comes the fear of having to find a wedding dress, and lets just say I am not super happy with the way I look right now but I am working on that. So I guess in a matter of a week I graduated, got engaged and got the job that I wanted. I feel like I am a grown-up which is something fun to be...sometimes. As far as plans for the wedding we have gotten part of the bridal party set, and the colors which are going to be orange and pink, as well as the venue. We are going to get married in the church that my parents were married in. It is going to mean so much to me to not only get married where my parents did but by the pastor that married my parents. I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment