Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Updates and what nots

So I was unable to run in the 5K Race for Relief yesterday, I needed a day to relax and I was able to get that. I have been walking at work when I get the chance but have not been able to run because of a busy schedule. Last night however Michael and I went out and he finally bought the bikes that he has been talking about for the last 7 months. So we will be riding on the greenbelts in Austin and San Marcos. This will help in my endurance and in my training and will also allow me to not get burnt out on running only. I think that it will be a good thing. As far as running and 5Ks I will be in the Front Porch Days on May 2nd so that will be fun, I am going to try to train as hard as I can this week so I will be able to run as much as I can. Also in July I am starting a jogging class that will really help with endurance and training. Today is going to be a relaxing day we are going to go to a ceramic place and then possibly riding the new bikes so it should be fun, then it will be school work, as of right now I only have 14 weeks until graduation. If you see me around wish me luck on training, and if you would like to train with me just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment