Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010

Milestone accomplishment

Today was an amazing day for me. I was able to run without stopping half of a mile. To most that won't sound so amazing but for considering about 5 weeks ago I couldn't even run for 30 seconds without getting winded this is an accomplishment. This week was my week to get back into everything and I have a feeling if I keep pushing myself and keep on my training I will be able to run the 5K in no time, I am training for the Austin Half Marathon Feb.20,2011. I plan to be able to run or jog as much of that as I can so we will see. Today was a major milestone in my short running time. If anyone has advice or areas on how to help me improve or just wants to train with me just let me know you can reach me on email and facebook.

Tonight is off to sleep and tommorow I am going to attempt to go even further on the track or outside depending on how warm it is. Have a wonderful early early morning everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment